Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Exciting time of the year!

For Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers this is a most exciting time of the year. 

  • We have 2 days left to place orders from the spring/summer mini.  There is no guarantee that items in it will be carried into the new catalogues but I have my fingers crossed for some things!

  • The Reason to Smile promotion of a free stamp set if you spend £60 has only 2 days left too!

  • The fabulous new Autumn/Winter catalogue is launched from the 1st September - a new, A4 sized 40 page catalogue packed with amazing Christmas, Harvest, Halloween and other festivals stamp sets, ribbons, papers and die cutting goodies.

  • The famous retired list is launched giving you 1 month to buy those stamp sets and other goodies you keep meaning to but now find won't be in the new catalogue.  I hope there's not too many on my list of 'must haves'as I also want money for the new catalogue!

  • Demonstrators get their first look at the new Annual Catalogue and a chance to purchase some of the items to tempt you with.

  • Demonstrators also get to buy the new in-colour inks, markers and cardstock!

Are you excited as I am? - I'm not sure if you can be - as I've seen the Autumn/Winter catalogue!  Oh boy, I think I'll host my own party at the rate my list is growing!  Does anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment