Saturday, 21 July 2012

Stamps for sale

I'm having a clear out of my old stamps and retired Stampin' Up! sets to make room for lots of new scrummy sets from the new autumn winter Seasonal catalogue and the new Annual catalogue due out very soon!  I will be adding some sizzix dies later too!

If you are interested in any of these drop me a comment.  Postage at cost will be at cost which I will work out when you tell me which you want.

Retired SU Stamp sets:

Simply Said BN £12
Polkadot Punches £7
Say it with Scallops BN - 1 mounted £7
Oh So Lovely £7
Terrific Tags £8
Eventfull £8
Good Neighbours £8
Birthday Best £5
Frames with a Flourish £15
Fun & Fast Notes £15

Others


No.s 1, 2, 3 and 4 are £2.50 each.  No.s 6 to 8 are £1.50 each.



No.s 9, 11 and 12 are £4 for each set.  No. 10 is £1.50


Set 13 is £3, No 14 is £3 and set 15 is £4

No comments:

Post a Comment