Sunday, 29 July 2012

Class timetable.

Finally I can reveal my classes for the coming months. Each is £10 and I'm also offering a discounted price of £35 for 4 classes if booked and paid for at the same time.

All are on Wednesday evening, 6.30 to 9pm (ish)

15th August - 2 step stamping ladies & children's cards
22nd August - Christmas in August, a repeat of the Christmas in July for those who couldn't make it.
12 September  - Christmas with Heat Embossing
26th September - Scrapbooking the basics
10th October - Mens Cards
24th October - Christmas in 3d - non-card papercrafts
7th November - More Christmas in 3d - non-card papercrafts
21st November - Your Choice tenchniques - you decide what you want to learn and I'll show you.

Drop me an email to let me know your choices!
 
Here's a sneaky peek of one of the cards for the first class - 2 step stamping. 
 


What: A cardmaking class to create 5 stunning cards suitable for ladies and children.

Where: My place - I'll let you know when you book!!

 When: Wed 15th August

Time: 6.30pm to 9pm(ish)

 Price: £10 or £6 when you place an ordr for £45 or more before the class saving £4. Payment must be made in advance.

 Who for: Beginners, old and young and old hats needing some fresh ideas.

 What to bring: Just yourselves although if you have a basic tool kit this will speed everything up!

What if you can't make it? I can send you the kit to make them at your home if you are purchasing the stamp set. Or, I may be able to run the class another day/time if there is enough interest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment