Wednesday, 16 May 2012

This Month's Offers - and the Mojo returns!!

I've been in a craftless place lately as my Mojo well and truly ran off.  Not good when you had card orders to do and classes to plan!  But, after a 3 week long cold I have more energy and it seems to be returning, just as my stamp-a-ma-jig goes missing.  That's not good either when your ideas all need it!  Time to purchase another I think....

Have you seen the new Summer Mini catalogue?  There is some stunning stamp sets, papers and accessories!  I may just have to treat myself to the labels framelits to go with the beautiful apothecary set I bought. http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/543.asp

Also,  Stampin’ Up! is offering a brand-new, fully customisable Starter Kit at a new lower price! For just £99, you’ll get
  • Up to £130 worth of high-quality Stampin’ Up! products - you choose exactly what you want to spend it on! 
  • A business supplies pack valued at £45!
That’s a total value of up to £175! (Click here to learn more about the New Demonstrator Starter Kit.)

That's not all!  Any Demo's signing up before the end of May get to go to the SU Convention in Mainz, Germany for free!  That's worth £149!! (You do have to pay for your own accomodation and travel).  I do wish I'd signed up in May now!

So, if you've fancied becoming a demonstrator now is the perfect time to chat to me about it!!

When I find my stamp-a-ma-jig (or get my new one!) I'll show you what I made with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment