Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Parties by Elin

I've been populating my Parties by Elin website today.  Why is it that you long on to create beautiful pages that you can 'see' in your head that the sight of a blank page makes everything you had thought of dissapear?!  Well I managed to put some more thoughts down and now it will have to wait for the photos until the end of the easter holidays.  Spreaking of which, why is it as soon as I arrive at the caravan it snows!!  It was 20 degrees, basking in the sun weather last week!
With it being the Easter Holidays there is little crafting happening, mainly due to me not having room in the car for all the craft paraphanalia.  That doesn't stop me creating my wishlists though!  Stampin' Up! has a fabulous offer this month -


Our Springtime Gift to You!

We’re celebrating spring! From 1-30 April 2012, get one free pack  of our gorgeous Designer Series Paper when you spend £45 on Stampin’ Up! products*.

Choose from the following:
ItemDescription
122350Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper
122342Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
122347Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper
122354Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper


*Limit of one gift with purchase for every qualifying order.

Remember it's only available until the end of April so place your order with me now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment