Monday, 26 March 2012

Well, I didn't manage to keep up to date very well did I?!! To be honest October to January went in a blur with craft fairs and getting ready for Christmas myself. The fairs this year were fantastic and I think people are starting to thing more about handcrafted items as gifts - yey! After Christmas I had a month off crafting which sort of turned into a few as my mojo ran away!

It's back now and I have some exciting plans for it all!

I'm setting up as a crafty party organiser - childrens or adult craft parties - you just provide a venue and food and choose your crafts. I have a new website for this although be warned, it's very much in it's infancy at the moment. The only populated part is the tradtional games parties such as pass the parcel, pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs etc Pop over and have a look here - www.partiesbyelin.weebly.co.uk Don't let the basic website stop you booking a party with me - the plans are much more advanced than the website! Just drop me an email to discuss your requirements!

The other exciting news is that I've eventually signed up as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I think Maggie nearly fell off her seat when I told her I wanted to sign up as she's been my demonstrator for years!

I'll be hosting an open house very soon for you to drop by, have a coffee and try your hand at making a card if you've never made one before and if you have maybe try a new technique!

Then I've almost finalised my first class - a One Sheet Wonder class where you make 10 cards in an afternoon or evening!

Look out for more information soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment