Monday, 24 October 2011

Long time no see!

I know, I could give you a speel about very busy, no time .... which is very true but also, to be honest I've been lazy too. :D  I've had a quiet summer crafting wise having bought a static caravan and having fun in that.  Plus I've been actually crafting for me a little by slowly making a king sized patchwork quilt! But now it's coming round to Christmas season and the bookings for fairs are coming in thick and fast.  I've just scared myself with the number I had booked as I was filling in the section in the sidebar!

Wed 26th October ADLA Christmas Shopping Evening, Ayr Racecourse 6.30 to 9.30

Sat 5th November Ayrshire Arts & Crafts Fair, Troon Concert Hall 11 to 4.30.

Saturday 19th November Ayrshire Hospice Fair, Ayr Racecourse

Sunday 20th November Galston Christmas Market

Thursday 24th November Garden Rose Primary School Fair, Maybole 6 to 8pm

Sunday 27th November St Patrick's PS Christmas Fair, Walker Hall, Troon

Wed 30th November Queen Margaret Academy Christmas Fair 6 to 8pm

Thur 1st December Doonfoot Primary School Christmas Fair 6 to 8pm

Sat 3rd December Ayrshire Arts & Crafts Fair, Troon Concert Hall

Sunday 4th December Dean Castle Country Park Christmas Fair, Kilmarnock

Sat 10th December Christmas in Catrine.
 
 
See what I mean?!!
 
Now I need to find my camera which has photos on to upload and show you what I'm up to this year. :) - Soon - I promise!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment