Saturday, 9 April 2011

Last minute card!


Last weekend while I was in the middle of watching Mama Mia I realised that my daughter had a party to go to the next day and I hadn't done the card yet! Worse than that was the fact that I was out of the house at 8am to go to a craft fair. So, shattered after a great night out and having to wait an hour in the carpark to get out, I made this card for Laura at midnight. I broke into the new gingham cardstock I bought - a purchase I blame fully on Ali Watson! I think I may be in love with the stuff just as much as you Ali!!


Luckily I had the image coloured beforehand as often when I go to fairs I take a sketchbook that I've stamped lots of the images in and the promarkers to keep myself busy in the quiet periods. So it was relatively easy to pull together. And at last, again inspired by Ali I used my Stampin up paper piercing kit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment