Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Love is in the air!

Yup, it's that time of year where we declare our love to our chosen one. Here's a couple of the cards I've made for the stall. If I get organised I hope to have an exploding box ready too.


This is a version of the Ruby Anniversary card I did here. This uses cuttlebug folders, sizzix folders, SU stamps, punches .... And anything else I could find! lol

It's great when you find images you've already stamped and coloured - it's half the job done before you've started!


Here I went to town with hearts of all sizes!

Saturday is the first of the year's Ayrshire Arts & Craft Fair at Troon's Concert Hall. Many beautiful gifts (and cards!) for your loved ones will be available to purchase. Please pop in and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment