Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Notelets sets

Well, I thought I was doing well with putting my creations on the blog and after selling some snowflake notelets, and having another order for some I came to find them to refresh my memory. Well not only have I not posted them on here, I never took a photo in the first place!!



So, after making more from a poor memory, here they are for when I need to find them again! lol While I was at it, I made a couple of christmas sets and a more general use one in beautiful browns. The stamp sets are all SU and the snowflake punch is a martha stewart (for those interested). They are sets of 5 notecards and envelopes in a matching folder that can be used later for filing.

Had to edit these more than usual as it's a really dull day and I didn't have time to set up the lights properly etc (OK, I couldn't be bothered really!) so the photos are a but more washed out than in reality. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment