Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Haven't shown you this!


Did I tell you about a scrapbook commission I did last month? Well I was told today that it was fine to share some of it with you. I've not had chance to scrap for months due to making cards & gifts so I snapped up the opportunity to do it and get paid! For the non-crafters scrap is a technical term for the act of making scrapbook pages. Could you honestly see me trying to fight someone?!!!

It was an 8x8 album so relatively quick to produce as long as you stick to simple pages with repeated elements. This also helps tie all the pages together even if you use different colours. I used a small tag attached to each photo as a repeat in this one amongst other things.
The best thing is they want to add some more pages to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment