Sunday, 7 November 2010

Amazing start to the Christmas season!

No photos to show today, sorry! My fantastic friend Ali helped me craft all day making 20 post-it calendars, 20 sets of christmas gift tags and re-stocking the snowman soup! It was a great start to crossing off things on my to do list! Thanks Ali!

She was also here yesterday and helped me out at the Ayrshire Arts & Crafts fair which was amazing! I've just heared we had well over 1,000 visitors (not including children!) with 280 of them in the first hour!! No wonder I kept having to fill gaps in the stall before I could even finish putting the price labels up!

The book thong bookmarks did well - especially as the long awaited charms arrived so I was able to make pretty snowflake ones and princess ones. The tags flew off the stall hence having to replenish stocks as did the snowman soup!

I really hope this is the rest continue in this light!

(PS if you want anything reserved give me a shout then you won't be dissapointed!)

1 comment:

  1. God i must be good then as i was creating here too lol. Glad it all went well yesterday. See you soon I hope :D Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete