Tuesday, 19 October 2010

The little craft factory is overflowing!!

I have so much going on at the moment I'm sure I'm going to forget something major very soon!  It doesn't help that my son is off to his first scout camp on Friday, along with his Dad, and me and my daughter are going on Brownie Pack Holiday!  I only got his kit list last night and there's a lot on there he doesn't have!  Luckily they're off school today so we'll be going shopping - I hadn't planned for that!

What I have planned for and am ready with is my craft class I'm doing tonight witht he fabulous ladies of the St Anne's Guild.  I'm giving them a taster of stamping with (hopefully) 4 tags to make.  I'm rather pleased with them - one of those things where you sit back, look at them and think 'I do like those'.  What do you think?





Do you like my little fairy too?  One of my best Pal's bought me that for my 40th birthday and although she's christmassy colours she stays out all year adoring her duck friend.  I'll show you him too one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment