Saturday, 16 October 2010

Have I shown you these?


My old brain cells are going on holiday I think - well I hope it's a holiday and that they're going to come back or there's no hope for me!! I don't think I've shown you these wee notebooks that I made for Barassie Senior Citizens Club 30th Anniversary. They are index notecards bound with bookrings which has the advantage that you can re-arrange the notes inside to your hearts content rather than being bound in a fixed state.
They use Stampin' Up's Baroque Motifs stamps in not quite navy and bashful blue. The wording is computer generated with the whole thing finished off with tiny pearls in the flower centres. I think this design would make a lovely wedding card front!
I must catch time over the next couple of days to photograph lots of new things I've made so I can show you. One of them is a comissioned scrapbook - I've not done one of these for a long time and I'm really enjoying it! Which reminds me, blatent plug - if there's anything that sparks your interest to buy or comission me to make a special card, gift or even scrapbook them please get in touch. My prices are extremely reasonable!

No comments:

Post a Comment