Monday, 25 October 2010

Chocolate cake in a mug


This has become an annual favourite for several people. I'm always on the look out for some nice mugs that can be used all year round rather than a christmas one that will only be used for a few weeks!

This year I've put the recipe on a card rather than on a little folder like other years - just for a change. Their 'first outing' for the year was on saturday and I sold 2 which I was quite happy with. I had pack holiday with the brownies so a fabulous friend of mine Kathleen ran my stall for me at a ladies shopping night. It's becoming a must attend annual event - I mean, how glamerous to go out in the evening to a ladies only night where you're handed a glass of wine on arrival and guided towards a chocoalte fountain! Then you have a fabulous evening of shopping to get you in the mood for Christmas! Although I had an amazing time at Brownies I really missed not being at the shopping evening. Next year I will NOT get the dates all mixed up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment