Sunday, 26 September 2010

Snowman soup time again!

The soups and poops factory has been in production again at Elin's Cards - which reminds me, no, the baby factory isn't here! lol I had a few strange looks after the last post!  Serves you all right for only reading the title!:P 

Anyway, back to soups!  The marshmallows were in the shops as were the candy canes so it's time for making snowman soup!  I had sent for mini candy canes but when they arrived 20 out of the 40 were broken!  So of course they'll be going back. I fancied a change from last years packaging and went for a cute snowman from a cd from chamelion card craft.  The images are so cute and you'll see lots of items using them coming along in the next week or 2!  I made over 100 of these last year - guesses please on how many for this.  I'm starting conservatively at 20.   First time out for these is on Saturday at the Ayrshire Arts & Crafts Fair - as usual between 11 and 4.30 in the Concert hall, Troon.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment