Monday, 13 September 2010

Nothing like a new baby to make you go Aaahhh.

I love hearing about new babies and this one was no exception!  Although for her sake I would rather she was still cosy and warm in her mummy's tummy for now!  Marleigh Jane arrived 10 weeks early, being a very bigh surprise for everyone!  She is doing well though according to her proud grandma Sharon.  I can't wait to see her in person.

New babies of course mean new baby cards - as I was making one from me I phoned our other friend at check she wanted one made from her too.  'Of course' was the answer, along with one for Grandma and Aunty Victoria!  I tried to make all the cards co-ordinate by using the same colours and patterned papers but different by using different stamps and styles.  I think I managed it - what do you think:


The images were coloured using my promarkers - got to love those things, although I need to remedy the fact that my mum has more than me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment