Friday, 17 September 2010

Just trying something...


I've been jumping between a couple of emails addresses to log into things, using one for everything but another for just one or 2 things. I think I've just worked out how to post on my blog using the main email so I'm just testing! It will mean no more logging out of google, logging into blogger and then visa versa when I come out!


I suppose I should show you something while I'm here! Lets see what I can find.
Here's a just moved card. It's actually for the mum and dad of the baby girl I told you about the other day. They moved house shortly before she was born. Marliegh is doing well by the way, the proud grandma showed me some gorgeous photos last night at my dance class. I can't wait for her to be big enough to come home and visit us all! While making this one I also made a matching one for the dance teacher's sister with the word 'again!' added to the bottom! Apparently she moves a lot! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment