Friday, 10 September 2010

11 Today - twice!

As my son is now 11 it also follows that lots of the boys in his class are too!  Rather than re-invent the wheel I'll often use the same design over in a different colour scheme.  The blue one was for my boy, and the green for his celtic fan friend.  The numbers were traced and cut out before stamping over the footballs and the elephant stamped, coloured, cut and mounted.

Another fair tomorrow - the Ayrshire Arts & Crafts one at the Concert Hall, Troon from 11 to 4.  This is the last of the year without lots of christmas items on sale on my stall!  Mairi will be there - not sure if there's any daleks left as she sold most of them last week but she's a quick knitter! :D  I'm looking forward to choosing the cotton for her to knit me a chick doorstop - there's a little chick like the one I want on her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment