Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Ribbon bookmarks

Browsing through the net for ideas (something I do far too frequently!) I saw ribbon clamps.  Having never heared of them before I hadn't realised that this was exactly what I had been looking for for an idea I had for a new bookmark.  Within seconds I had ordered some from our friendly neighbourhood ebay and the service I had was outstanding.  From seeing them for the first time to making my first bookmark was less than 16 hours.  The first 2 I made were snapped up by a friend who was over to craft!

Hope you like them - they're on my stall to purchase!  Talking of which, I have a stall at the crafty critters first craft fair in Shawlands, Glasgow on the 4th September and then Ayrshire Arts & Crafts on the 11th September.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment