Thursday, 19 August 2010

I've got a new toy!

Given that we don't seem to get much useable sun for photography up here in Scotland I treated myself to a light tent.  It's supposed to improve yoru photographs no end.  I think it does improve mine to an extent, now I just need to play with the settings on my camera now to improve them further.  I do love the blue background.  The tent comes with a red, black and white backdrop too although I would like to try a kraft coloured one.  I just have to find an A3 size piece of card for that!  We're never satisfied are we?!

I've also been having a break from christmas creations by doing some colouring in.  I used images from Dustin Pyke.  He does some fantastic drawings.  it's not surprising he's a book illustrator.  Having coloured the mouse and the monkey with promarkers I handed them over to my friend Ali to turn into cards - She has to earn her keep for the weekend somehow!:P  I love the fact that the card came out so different to how I would have done it but it looks fab!  Ta Ali!



No comments:

Post a Comment