Saturday, 31 July 2010

Woohoo!

Wow.  This is the first time I've had to file my accounts online and it didn't take me as long as I thought!  I spent more time looking for the piece of paper I had just put down than actually completing the forms!


To celebrate I crafted of course!  A couple of days ago I took a set of monogrammed thank you notecards over to an elderly neighbour.  I'd made them a while ago with her in mind as I knew she liked to still send cards and notes through the post.  I then lost them!!  In the middle of a sort out the other day I found them so took them over to her before I had chance to loose them again.  A quick 10 minute 'pop over' turned into a couple of hours chat, listening to her fabulous stories.  I really must go over more often as she's a very interesting, lovely lady.  As I was leaving she asked me to make a set of the cards for her friend who's birthday it is next week.

There's 6 in the box.  Please excuse the horrendous photos but the sun just will not come out and play today!  It's supposed to be sunny summer!

After I made the notecards I carried on and made a birthday card to go with them.  It's inspired partly by a couple we made at Maggie's class last month.

Now with the accounts out of the way and orders completed I can concentrate on Christmas!  I kid you not!

No comments:

Post a Comment