Sunday, 9 May 2010

Ok, OK - I lost my way!

Long time no see!  I have no excuse - I let life got in the way of me updating!  I thought it was time to come back and update you with some more inspiration!  I have been busy with Easter, school, Brownies, dance costumes - the usual for me!

Then this weekend it was confirmation and first communion.  Although I had no children taking part I did have a few commissions for things and cards.  Let me show you the cards.  As you can see these are for the same boy.  It took a few puzzling moments to work out how I could make them look different using the same wording and stamped image.  I think I managed it.

Both are A5 size, using computer generated text and a dove from SU's mixed blessings set.  The small strip of patterned paper is aslo SU.

I hope you like them.  I promise not lo leave it so long next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards, they are perfect. Very clever use of the stamp and they do look very different.
    Good to see you back blogging again. xx

    ReplyDelete