Thursday, 19 November 2009

No crafts today..


Not sure if I've done this right you can click on the poster. If I have you should be able to read the whole poster. Basically, come along to the Christmas Ayrshire Arts 7 Crafts fair on Saturday 5th December in the Concert Hall, Troon between 11am and 4.30pm. You can enter the draw to win £75 to spend at the fair and help us raise money for th Parkinson's Disease Society!
I'm so lucky to have this monthly craft fair on my doorstep. There's not many places have them this frequently at this calibre of stalls. The crafts people are so friendly. I look forward to catching up with them each month as well as trying to raise some money from my crafting!

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky...I wish I had any sort of craft fair near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to pop along and see you Elin, I hpe time allows as I am helping Mum out on a stall at Biggart Hospital that day. I'll try my best!

    Sorry to hear you can't make those times for my classes, I knew that wouldn't be suitable for Mums on the school run. In the future I hope to be able to make my classes that bit earlier, so all you Mummy crafters can join in! I'll keep you in the loop. Louise X

    ReplyDelete