Sunday, 8 November 2009

A bit more organised.

I'm having a quick breather from crafting and decided to sort out my photos on my SD card. I need to get a new one as the kids fiddled with it breaking the lock on it. I still have all the photos but now can't add any or delete any!

I found a few of my crafts and have edited them so now I have a small stock to feed you with over the next week or so. See I can be nice sometimes! LOL


The first photo is my version of storing my nesties. I'm getting quite addicted to these things. In my defence I do use them a lot for different cards etc I've stored them in a wee 6x6 album that has page protectors in. This one came from a Heidi Swapp kit from Costco the other year. I cut some cardstock into 6x6, added a strip of strong magnetic tape and then added the names of the sets. Just have to find time to decorate the front now. I find it really easy to use!

The second photo is of my stall at the recent Church Ladies Night. It was a fabulous night with chocolate fountains and wine. There was a fabulous selection of stalls.

The SABP family fair on Saturday was fantastic. Plenty of people through the door, all in the mood for spending too! My children's school table that I helped make the things for did well too. I'm looking forward to hearing how much money SABP raised. It seems as though it may be a lot of money!



The last photo is of a card similar to the one I showed in the last post - just changed the colours a little. I must put this with an envelope and prepare it for sale!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your nesties album, thinking I may have to steal this idea for myself if you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete