Monday, 26 October 2009

Long time no update! I've been busy getting ready for umpteen christmas fairs. 2 down, 7 to go! I'm now knee deep in half made piggy wands & snowman soup. At least I have next weekend free before the next one on the 7th November - for South Ayrshire Befrienders in the Walker Hall if you are free to come!



Here's the piggy wand. Not my idea - found it surfing on the web but I'm afraid I can't remember where. They seem to be going down a storm - even a dietician bought a couple!!


This is a card I made for the school parent council to give to our retiring head. He had actualy left on a sabatical the year before but decided not to come back and retire early. I know he is missed as he was fabulous with all the kids.

Off to tame some more pigs to pop onto wands!

1 comment:

  1. Had to chuckle at your piggy wands :D Not surprised they did well ;)

    ReplyDelete