Friday, 18 September 2009

Where did the time go?

Time is running so fast these days! I've been busy with craft clubs, Centenary Parades for Guides, family visiting, craft fairs, school cycle training, Brownies, Rainbows ...... Just the usual for me! LOL Here's another couple of cards & 3d items.
These 3 (I've no idea why I've photographed them together!) are simple cards for the stall. The middle one is a sugar nellie stamp and the others are stampin up with cuttlebug embossing on each. Maybe that was my reason for the group - they all use the cuttlebug!
Another cuttlebug card with stampin up stamps.


These are post it note pads covered and trimmed with ribbon, punched shapes & fabric flowers!
I promise not to leave it so long before I update again!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and note pads but I love that mural... its so cute!! What a lucky little boy having such a fab bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work - really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete