Thursday, 3 September 2009

The Mural is Finished!



Yippee! It's done. I'm pleased with it, and the time taken. More importantly, the family are very please with it. Here's a few photos of it. If anyone in the Ayrshire area and wants a mural painted - just give me a shout!!















Pack Holiday was amazing. We had so much fun even though the weather was rotten. The leaders all worked together well - especially as it was our first district one. Now we just would like good weather for the parade through Ayr on Saturday to celebrate the beginning of Girlguiding's centenary year!

4 comments:

  1. what an amazing bedroom jake has now ... congrats on completing it ...bet his parents are pleased

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaw! I LOVE Charlie & Lola! One of my favourite cartoons of the moment :P Oh yeah - I let my toddler watch it with me to. This mural is lovely. Lucky Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wow, Wow. DD would love this, especially Charlie & Lola, I'd better not let her see this LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - what a lovely bedroom - the mural is absolutely gorgeous - well done you!

    ReplyDelete