Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Ok. Time to add more photos! I've spent the last few weeks working on a 12x12 album of wedding stationery samples. Sometimes it's felt as though it will never end! But today I finished it. Yippee! Tomorrow I'm taking it to the wedding dress shop in Troon for prospective clients to look at. Fingers crossed that I'll get lots of orders.






This is the front cover (obviously!). I clear embossed the black cardstock and computer generated the title.



This feathery one is quite pretty. Not my style but I'm sure it will be perfect for someone.



Now these 2 I love! The top one has seed beads sewn along the branch. The bottom one is a SU set called Baroque Motifs I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment