Thursday, 27 August 2009

I really can't believe the kids have been back for over a week already! Time is really flying. I don't think it helps that I have been planning and preparing for a district Pack Holiday this weekend. We are taking 70 girls away for the weekend. I know, I'm mad!!


I've also been doing some mural work. This is something I started a few years back and although they don't happen often I do enjoy them. This one is for a gorgeous little boy who is having Roary the Racing car, Charlie & Lola, Pingu, hot air balloons and anything else I can cram onto the walls in his brand new bedroom.

So that means there hasn't been much crafting being done in our household.




Here's one of my favourite wedding invitations. It takes some time as the hearts are stamped with a script stamp, cut using a sizzix die then the wire and pesky beads wrapped round. Sorry for the squinty photo. Don't know what happened there!

2 comments: