Thursday, 13 August 2009

Evening all. We've had pretty good weather the last few days and so I've been out and about. Problem is that I've not been in a crafty mood at all so not got a lot done at all. Now I'm off camping for a few days so nothing will get done then either! Never mind. The kids go back to school on Tuesday so normailty can soon resume!






These cards are some of my boys best seller cards. They're sugar nellie rockstar images that have been watercoloured using derwent inktense pencils. The stars are hand cut and then doodled on.



This is a gift bag of cards. It is made from 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock and decorated to match the cards. The cards are stamped with stampin up's pocket silhouette stamp set and uses the cuttlebug embossing plates. I have to make some more of these! They make a good gift for teachers etc.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I have that stamp but your background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete