Thursday, 27 August 2009
I've also been doing some mural work. This is something I started a few years back and although they don't happen often I do enjoy them. This one is for a gorgeous little boy who is having Roary the Racing car, Charlie & Lola, Pingu, hot air balloons and anything else I can cram onto the walls in his brand new bedroom.
So that means there hasn't been much crafting being done in our household.
Here's one of my favourite wedding invitations. It takes some time as the hearts are stamped with a script stamp, cut using a sizzix die then the wire and pesky beads wrapped round. Sorry for the squinty photo. Don't know what happened there!
Tuesday, 18 August 2009
Onto some cards & stuff! This is a couple of sets of notelets I made for the stall. The square ones are 4x4 inches. I really like that size as they are good for thank you cards etc - you don't have to write an essay to fill them! The others are a set of A6 flat notecards I designed with my elderly neighbour in mind. She loves sending notes through the post still - a dying art I think!
These are a couple of chipboard hanger for my kids. The used scraps of paper, paint & ribbon I had lying around. I have far too many scraps and should use them all up!
Thursday, 13 August 2009
These cards are some of my boys best seller cards. They're sugar nellie rockstar images that have been watercoloured using derwent inktense pencils. The stars are hand cut and then doodled on.
This is a gift bag of cards. It is made from 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock and decorated to match the cards. The cards are stamped with stampin up's pocket silhouette stamp set and uses the cuttlebug embossing plates. I have to make some more of these! They make a good gift for teachers etc.
Wednesday, 5 August 2009
This is the front cover (obviously!). I clear embossed the black cardstock and computer generated the title.
This feathery one is quite pretty. Not my style but I'm sure it will be perfect for someone.
Now these 2 I love! The top one has seed beads sewn along the branch. The bottom one is a SU set called Baroque Motifs I think.